Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
augga

When trying to netfile a 2023 return I have error code xml2023 coming up on the CRA terms and agreement. I would appreciate help on the error code. Thanks

108 Replies

When trying to netfile a 2023 return I have error code xml2023 coming up on the CRA terms and agreement. I would appreciate help on the error code. Thanks

Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

I am using the turbotax cd/download .

Is there a box asking you to click Yes or No?

yes there is. It does not seem to matter which I press.  After a few click it goes away and comes up with other script and then the code comes up  [xml2023]

I found the problem and got it filed

stowers1

how do you fix this error xml2023

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. 

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Can you post the solution for this error?

@fwytenburg Glad to hear you got it resolved. Can you tell us, what you had to change for the xml error to leave?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.