Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bob9954
Returning Member

When trying to netfile a 2023 return I have error code xml2023 coming up on the CRA terms and agreement. I would appreciate help on the error code. Thanks

I keep getting the error code xml2023 when trying to file my taxes. Please help fix the problem

bob9954
Returning Member

When trying to netfile a 2023 return I have error code xml2023 coming up on the CRA terms and agreement. I would appreciate help on the error code. Thanks

CD download

bob9954
Returning Member

This is ridiculous. There has been no help at all. I have used Turbo Tax for at least 10 years. It will be another company from now on. What a waste.

@bob9954 Please double check your personal and contact details, like the spelling of your name, your address (ex: Postal Code should have a space), SIN. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

gdcoutts

I was able to Netfile the foreign properties declaration without problem but could not file my income tax.  I keep getting error code xml2023.  I have double checked my personal info multiple times

@gdcoutts Have you made sure that your personal info matches what the CRA has on file for you?

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

Download

NO

@cariocatax 

Please double check your personal and contact details, like the spelling of your name, your address (ex: Postal Code should have a space), SIN.  Please also make sure that your personal info matches what the CRA has on file for you.

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

I would appreciate your advice on error xml2023