Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I complete the General Conditions of Employment (TP-64.3) form?

When I try submitting my Québec Tax, I’m getting a message saying that as I have completed Part 3 of (TP-59.S) form, I must also complete the General Conditions of Employment (TP-64.3) form.
I spent 1 hour with Turbotax tech support yesterday. Have you been able to solve this issue? This is preventing me from submitting my Provincial document.
4 Replies

Hello,

I am currently facing the same problem! Did you find the fix?

Thank you

If you completed part 3 of TP-59-S-V then you do indeed need to fill out TP-64.3 as it was provided to you by your employer.

The issue (described in this post: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/troubleshooting/discussion/error-on-quebec-form-when-...) arises if you only completed part 1 and 2 of TP-59-S-V in which case you DON'T need the TP-64.3.

You can find TP-64.3 by searching the forms in TurboTax but you need to have it completed by your employer for you.

sdussault
Returning Member

Hello,

Did you find a solution for this? I am also running into the same issue, this seems to be related to the fact that I received a T2200s from my employer but Turbotax doesn't seem to be sending the proper form with my NetFile. I called support and was told it was a known issue and they would fix it soon, but it's been over a week already and I'm getting annoyed since I was already able to NetFile with the CRA and I wanna get this done asap as well.

Are you using the Onlive version? I ended up using the downloaded version and it worked. I was able to submit my Provincial return. If you paid for the online version, call support, and they will reimburse you for the downloaded version.

I don't know if the issue on the Online version has been resolved.