Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Candicem

Why still no time/deadline for locked forms.

This is ridiculous, at least there should be updates made available. I should not have to call last week to be told the forms will be unlocked this week Feb 24th at 6am. (which they were not) Then call again and wait over a half hour to get told they could be unlocked in an hour or  could be 3 days from now, they don't know. If Turbo Tax knew the forms are locked why would they take our money. This is not professional, and I am not impressed.

4 Replies
AT5

any updates on this?

@Candicem 

I am in the exact same boat as you.

I paid two weeks ago, called last week, told 24th 6am it would be good to go, TRIED to call today.....I was up at 6 to file - why are we being punished for being on top of things and choosing this software to file our taxes?

this is horrible-everything these days is “user- experience “ reliant- therefore I suggest to anyone in this case - not only will we never use turbotax again, but take the time to use any and every platform you can know how bad your experience was, there is no explanation needed when our hard earned dollars are not getting us exactly what we want

it has worked for me at sobeys, Walmart, Amazon-all the time and various on-line purchases-when it’s good I take the time to let whomever know, when it’s bad I take triple the amount of time to complain.

I am still waiting at 20:33 for my callback that was to happen at 06:05.  I’m pissed with these **bleep** locked forms!  Like most of you I paid two weeks ago as in the past I have found Turbo Tax Canada very reliable. I am very frustrated.  Oh BTW I made a point of calling TTC myself waited for two hours with no human to help me.

We understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused. All forms for 2019 are now unlocked and you should be able to print or file. CD/Download should ensure that their software is updated, if they are still seeing messages related to forms being finalized/locked.

Our phone support team strives to answer every call in a timely fashion, however sometimes high call volumes prevent them from doing so. If you are not able to get in touch with us by phone, we can also be reached by social media.

We are on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/TurboTaxCanada

We are on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/messages/19496097-385034351