Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaywoosim
Returning Member

Request a Refund on product not used due to downgrade

I have paid for the turbo tax full live and wanted to downgrade to TurboTax Assist & Review Deluxe Online so i paid for turbo tax full live once and also TurboTax Assist & Review Deluxe for once and only used TurboTax Assist & Review Deluxe and requested refund for Turbo Tax full live but never received anything or refund it has been over a month now and nothing still i track the request.

it says case number [case number removed]

Your Refund status is Open. Product : TTO EXPERT FULL SERVICE DELUXE PRIMARY RETURN TY22 Refund requested amount: CA$83.99

4 Replies
SarahRea
Returning Member

Thank you for your question --

Our Customer Support team would be happy to discuss your refund request over the phone.

Unfortunately, via the online community, we cannot discuss the specifics of your purchase with you.

We recommend calling our Customer Support team after today due to high call volumes: 1-888-829-8608.

Please let us know if you have additional questions,

Sarah

I was speaking with someone in March and April and they said he could see where I had paid twice for a tax kit.  First time was March 23 by VISA for $79.08  order #TTWND238455446.But because I couldn't get back in the form to change something I paid again April 13th $90.38 TTWND240685625  He told me my case number was [phone number removed] and that I would get my refund for the second order.  But I have not received the refund.  Called again in June and again could not speak to a person.  That is very stressing.  Please follow this up I have used Turbo Tax for years and have never had anything like this happen.  (by the way my user name is leonataxdoer.)

[name removed]  email: [email address removed]

Unable to speak to a person.  They just keep sending an email that does nothing for me. 

No they aren't happy to discuss anything  cause you can't speak to a person.  One time a yelled into the phone I want to speak to a person"  and that was when I got to speak to some guy that said I would get my refund. and as you can see that did me no good.