Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revision, error with blank message

I have the french desktop version of TurboTax, ImpotRapid Deluxe.

In the revision process, it reports that there's 1 error in the declaration, but the message is blank, no text.

When I click the button to resolve the error ("Résoudre"), it bring me to a new page, totally blank with only the "Continue" button.

How am I suppose to know what need fixing?

And, since this is very likely a software bug, why on earth is the Community the only place to post question??

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

@fplouffe Have you tried reinstalling the software from the download on our website? https://turboimpot.intuit.ca/impot/logiciels/installation/

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Mymystix

Got the same problem here with the French version too.
Can someone explain to us what is the problem, no problem to send Canada, it's only cause me problem with Quebec.
I'm pretty sure everything fine... 
We will have to wait for the next update I think so :(

Please clear your browser cache (or use a different browser) and try again. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 for more help.

TurboTaxSusan thanks for your reply. However , I am not using the online version. As state in original post, I have the desktop download install.

I don't see how clearing browser cache would do me any good

@fplouffe Have you tried reinstalling the software from the download on our website? https://turboimpot.intuit.ca/impot/logiciels/installation/

Yes, I reinstalled from the .exe file I had on hand. 

The revision process doesn't raise any error now about my declaratation, even though I didn't changed any values.

There were no new update installed either.

Thanks

Have the same problem here, i remove all the slip information, and i still have the problem with only the person info. i have the latest .exe file installed 4 hour ago.

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. When asked if you wish to receive an email say NO then say "speak to a representative" then hold the line. If you do not reach a resolution, please ask for an escalation and investigation.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.