Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Assistance repayment

Hello,

How can I reported Social Assistant Repayment that i have the receipt but not reflected in T5007?

Thank you

2 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

If you made a Social Assistant Repayment, then you would get a T5007 slip for that repayment. If you have a CRA MyAccount login you can check there for your T5007 slip. Or you can contact whoever issued the slip to get a copy.

View solution in original post

You will need to contact Social Service to find out if they will be giving you an information slip for next year only and when you should report the repayment of $4000.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

If you made a Social Assistant Repayment, then you would get a T5007 slip for that repayment. If you have a CRA MyAccount login you can check there for your T5007 slip. Or you can contact whoever issued the slip to get a copy.

Hello,

I had T5007 with box 11 for total amount $8000.00 paid to me but in December 2023 I refunded $4000 back.  And $4000  refund was not reflected in T5007. How will report the $4000.00 I refunded on my tax return?

Thank you.

You will need to contact Social Service to find out if they will be giving you an information slip for next year only and when you should report the repayment of $4000.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.