Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system error

I started to file my taxes at 11am this morning, I got about half way through filing and I got an "oops something unexpected has happened" with a puppy dog image. 

I have been trying now for 2.5 hours but continue to get the same message every time I log back on.

Will this be resolved today or am I wasting my time trying to get this completed today?

6 Replies

system error

Please clear your browser cache (or use a different browser) and try again. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 for more help.

system error

No, still getting an "unexpected error". Says it is an issue on your end. Tried called customer service and it was not helpful at all. Very frustrated...

bazeina

system error

I have also cleared cache, but still see errors. When I do the same thing in a competitors online tax software things work perfectly. Why am I having issues when I do a CRA autofill using TurboTax. It seems that many people are seeing the same issue and its been a while without a solution.

system error

Did you succeed yet, to use autofill? If not, please let us know if you are using TurboTax Online or TurboTax Desktop/download.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

system error

I started my return and hold things up half way thrugh. I returned a few weeks later to contnue with the pleasant process of filling taxes and I can login, and see my 2023 return option in the main page. When I click on the Continue button it shows the puppy. I`ve tried

1. A different browser

2. Clear the browser cache

3. Copy the return

4. Rename the return

and... no dice.

Can you please provide with guidance on this?

system error

@monteroramon 

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.