Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The authentication data entered do not correspond to the data in our files. (T3BAAS05) I

Hello, I am having problems submitting (netFile)  Revenu Quebec tax return ( CRA went fine).

My SIN number changed from 9 to the permanent one like 7 months back (on revenu Quebec account it was the old from 9 though) so I have updated it last  week on their file and on RQ account I do see now new SIN, however I am still getting same while netfiling error - 

The authentication data entered do not correspond to the data in our files. (T3BAAS05) I

Does any one have any idea?

6 Replies

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.

Same issue , when I tried to submit the return to Revenu Quebec .

The TurboxTax standard version is completely  not working with Revenu Quebec !  From the begin import from Revenu Quebec until the submit the returns .  Very BAD !! 

We recommend contacting our phone support team who can view your screen and help identify the issue.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I changed my NOA to correct , then it works.   Thanks   

Thank you for the update.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.