Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transmission Error Netfile Quebecl

Thank you for your patience as we are aware of this issue and they are working on finding a solution.

Jeff1010

I opened a Care case [phone number removed] that was closed without resolution for this issue! This is becoming extremely frustrating!

Thank you for your patience and understanding. "When you receive notification that a case has been closed, it simply means that the customer's interaction with you is complete, not that they did not request an investigation or callback.

Regarding the Revenue Quebec Nefile error "Transmission Error," please note that this is a known issue at the moment. Our team is working diligently to find a solution, and we will provide you with an update as soon as we have resolved the issue.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

MartS
Returning Member

Did you find a solution ? For my part, it's been 2 weeks that nothing has worked and they refuse to reimburse me. No supervisor returned my calls. For the first time with your services, I am more than disappointed

Jeff1010

Still no resolution on my end! This is extremely frustrating! 

This is a known issue at the moment. Our team is working diligently to find a solution, and we will provide you with an update as soon as we have resolved the issue.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

MartS
Returning Member

Why did you block the link for refund request?

It does not work

To apply for a refund please see this TurboTax FAQ: How do I get a refund for a TurboTax product?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

wctaxguy
Returning Member

Nope.  This is what I received "Thank you for your patience as we are aware of this issue and they are working on finding a solution".

MartS
Returning Member

Avez-vous résolu le problème? Ça commence à être long deux semaines... Remboursez nous si vous êtes incapable de régler la situation