Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbotax 2022

I purchased the Turbotax 2022 (Individual) in January 2023 from Costco. However, I cannot use it because the input tax forms are too small (about '6' in font size). Can you please lead me to how I could get the software replaced by Intuit. Thank you
4 Replies

Turbotax 2022

You can make the text (and the page) bigger by clicking on the Text Size icon (AA) on the right side of the blue icon bar.

Turbotax 2022

Thank you for your response.

However, the ‘Text Size Icon (AA)’ only works to adjust the text size of the main tax return jackets and other tax schedules.

The input forms like T4, T4A, T4A(P), T4A (OAS), T4RIF, and other remained too small (both the forms and the descriptive texts).

Also, one has to do a trial-and-error text adjustment.  Too much ‘zooming in’ will not allow for the saving of the populated input forms (the bottom part is not visible).  

I would like to return it and get a replacement.

I have been using Turbo Tax for several years now.  This is the first time I have seen this ------ definitely not a Turbo Tax sub-standard tax software.

What are my options?

Turbotax 2022

The tax input forms did not change in size as well as the descriptive text on them.  They remained too small to be read.

I also noticed that the Turbo Tax task bar, itself, is too small.  Is that normal?

Please advise.

Thank you,

Turbotax 2022

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.