Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

turbotax 2023 cd/dvd tries to maintain or upgrade TurboTax 2022

@SSMcD Try using this link: https://intuitglobal.intuit.com/downloads/CanadaTax/2023/dls/TurboTax_2023.exe

You may want to try right clicking on the link and choosing "Save As" to be able to save it to your desktop. 

Grleaf
Returning Member

Hi

I have the same problem as others here with the Standard Turbo Tax I purchased from Staples months ago, but just went to install it now - was confused with what it said so I stopped and removed the CD and found this conversation - like the others, it says for tax year 2023 on the box but then wants me to Install a new language, or Maintain or upgrade an existing etc.    Are you still sending out replacement CDs, and if so, how quickly??

Yes, you can download it from here and if you'd like a new CD sent to you I will send you an email with the information required.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Grleaf
Returning Member

Yes, I would like a new CD please.

We've sent you an email.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Same thing is happening to me.  I also would like the CD version of the program.  Do I have to return it to Costco?  Or wait for a disc to be sent to me?

@tsgrignoli I have put in a CD replacement request for you. In the meantime, you can download the current version of TurboTax CD/download edition here:  Choose the 2023 TurboTax edition you need (for Windows). 

Thanks!

@tsgrignoli No problem. You should see an email from us regarding a replacement CD within the next few minutes, please read it and respond. Thanks.

HATM

I also purchased the 2023 Tax Program from Costco but it is for 2022. Can I please get a new CD sent to me?