Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helpme8

TurboTax Live Full Service No Response or Contact

Hello, I have attempted to completed this process and contacted the TurboTax live agent multiple times and have received no responses. I want to complete my taxes....it says that everything is up to date, but I have not given any info!!! I have not heard any responses at all since May 12th, it is now May 21, can I receive a response PLEASE. Why is no one answering from TurboTax? Why is your company not reaching out to help me... please, why am I waiting over a week for a reply from anyone?

6 Replies

Please please message us on social media or contact us by phone for further assistance on this issue.

We are on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/TurboTaxCanada

We are on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/messages/19496097-385034351

To talk to our phone support team, visit https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/. After entering some basic info about what you need help with, the page will give you the phone number for the team best suited to help.

DenisG

I completed a TurboTax full service agreement with you several weeks ago and attached applicable documents.  I have heard nothing since. It's now May 29th 2020 and I want to complete my tax return and have you efile it for me (or me to efile whichever is applicable).

Please call me and let\s wrap up my 2019 tax returns. Thanks!

Denis Grantham  Tel:  [phone number removed] Niagara Falls, Ontario

If you need assistance with the Live Full Service, please reach out to us directly with more details. We are unable to share private information in this forum that relates to your purchase. 

You can reach out to us via private message on one of our social network channels. Facebook/Messenger Private Message or Twitter Direct Message

Or you can contact our Support Team by following the link below and in the field that says "Ask your question", type in "your question" and you will be directed to an agent that can assist you. TurboTax Customer Support

waiting

No one is responding to me from Turbo Tax and they have already taken my payment.

Gorad11

I've gone through the same experience. Unable to reach on phone as well. 

Why doesn't people care about service? There should be courtesy message if they're getting delayed. There is absolutely nothing since a week and I've already passed my deadline.

Is there anyway I reach to folks who can talk to me?

nynaeve69

I am currently going through the same thing.  I was supposed to receive a call over half an hour ago and never got it.  The phone number in the email I got is incorrect (my number that I entered correctly) and I can't get through to anyone to reschedule the call.