Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1972BDP
Returning Member

TurboTax Refund

I recently requested a refund on a product I purchased online.  The status of my request says closed but I have not heard anything from TurboTax.  Any information that you can offer regarding my request is appreciated.  Thank you, in advance.

5 Replies

TurboTax Refund

Can you please confirm the reason for the refund- and for which software so that I can look into this for you?

1972BDP
Returning Member

TurboTax Refund

I meant to purchase the standard edition of TurboTax for the 2022 tax year and didn't realize until it was downloading that it was for the 2021 tax year and that the 2022 edition hadn't been released yet. I never did complete the download as I already had it from last year.  Even a credit for the 2022 tax year edition would be great.  Thank you for your assistance.

TurboTax Refund

Please see our TurboTax FAQ for guidance: How do I get a refund for a TurboTax product?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

1972BDP
Returning Member

TurboTax Refund

I did request a refund.  My last message was in response to the previous one requesting more information.  The issue seems to be that whoever is processing the requests and closing them is not communicating with those making the request thus leaving us wondering what is happening.  It seems to be a problem expressed frequently on the support site.  Thank you though for your information.

TurboTax Refund

Please check your email, as we sent you information. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.