Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MW2020

Two Accounts Same Email?

I've filed 2 tax years with Turbo Tax. When I went to sign in and access those returns just now, I couldn't recall my login info so I gave my email address and was texted a code to enter, which got me my username and then I was able to enter a new password.

When I went to access the returns, it told me I had no returns with that account, but that there was another account with my email address so I should sign out and sign into that account. 

I don't know how I could have two accounts, but I have no idea how to access the one that has my returns as I'm caught in this loop of giving my email address and being directed to the account with no returns. 

I've tried getting sign in help from Turbotax login BUT it does not list both accounts that I seem to have associated with that email. 

Please help.

1 Reply

Two Accounts Same Email?

If you can send us a private message with your email address we can verify your Online TurboTax Account. Please do not send it in here as this is a public forum. 

Here is a great FAQ which shows different ways to contact us.

You will click on Contact us online/via phone Then click on the Facebook icon or Twitter whichever one you have.