Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When are the values for 2024 Tax planner mode for canadians going to be updated?

4 Replies

When are the values for 2024 Tax planner mode for canadians going to be updated?

If you are seeing outdated values, please make sure your software is updated. If you used the CD, then please reinstall using the download from our website: https://turbotax.intuit.ca/product/download/index.jsp

I attempted to reinstall Turbotax 2023 as per your instuction, my system comes up as saying that TurboTax 2023 is already installed

You will need to uninstall before trying to install another time. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Enough conversation as I have indicated that I reloaded the software several times with you and the results are the same, I will purchase alternate software for the next tax year as clearly turbo tax and this moderator are not interested in resolving my concerns