Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When selecting the "continue" button at the bottom of the page, the pages do not advance and instead it refreshes. Does anyone else have this problem?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

When selecting the "continue" button at the bottom of the page, the pages do not advance and instead it refreshes. Does anyone else have this problem?

Can you click on something else in the side menu, like Deductions>Deduction Summary? If you use the Find tool (magnifying glass) in the top right, does it allow you to get to another page (ex: T4)?

You can also try clearing your cache or using another browser. This FAQ has instructions on how to clear your cache in many popular browsers: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-topics/help/how-do-i-clear-my-cache-browsing-hist...

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Can you click on something else in the side menu, like Deductions>Deduction Summary? If you use the Find tool (magnifying glass) in the top right, does it allow you to get to another page (ex: T4)?

You can also try clearing your cache or using another browser. This FAQ has instructions on how to clear your cache in many popular browsers: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-topics/help/how-do-i-clear-my-cache-browsing-hist...

I was able to solve the problem by using a different computer to file my taxes. It must have been something with my laptop that was interfering with the progression. I didn't troubleshoot it so i'm not sure what the issue was.