Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pearl112
Returning Member

When trying to netfile a 2023 return I have error code xml2023 coming up on the CRA terms and agreement. I would appreciate help on the error code. Thanks

I am getting the exact same error, how did you get it to resolve?

When trying to netfile a 2023 return I have error code xml2023 coming up on the CRA terms and agreement. I would appreciate help on the error code. Thanks

when you get to the end and it asks if you need to modify ,click on that and it should take you back to where the issue is . the boxes will be highlighted in blue. That was where I found my errors. address postal code maybe or title [mr/mrs] Hope that helps

Thank you very much, I had a repeating character on my postal code

I had the same error code. it was a typo in my postal code. Double check spelling of your name, address, sin #, ect. there could be a problem there.

Sue73

Trying to net file my return and I have error code xml2023 what should I do 

When Trying to netfile a 2023 return I get error code xml2023

Download/ desktop

@Sue73 @bobhoddinott  Please double check your personal and contact details, like the spelling of your name, address, SIN. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

Sharon414

I am getting XML2023 error code when trying to netfile return

@Sharon414 Please double check your personal and contact details, like the spelling of your name, address, SIN. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.