Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When trying to netfile a 2023 return I have error code xml2023 coming up on the CRA terms and agreement. I would appreciate help on the error code. Thanks

Please double check your personal and contact details, like the spelling of your name, address. The Postal Code should be a letter then a number continued as seen here A1A1A1. There could be the smallest of error like a comma or a hyphen. If you cannot find the entry responsible for the error, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. When asked if you wish to receive an email say NO then say "speak to a representative" then hold the line.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

When trying to netfile a 2023 return I have error code xml2023 coming up on the CRA terms and agreement. I would appreciate help on the error code. Thanks

TurboTax downloaded to a pc

i am trying to net file and get an error message xml2023.  what is the problem and how do i fix it 

Please double check your personal and contact details, like the spelling of your name, address. The Postal Code should be a letter then a number continued as seen here A1A1A1. There could be the smallest of error like a comma or a hyphen. If you cannot find the entry responsible for the error, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. When asked if you wish to receive an email say NO then say "speak to a representative" then hold the line.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

storm
Returning Member

first netfile, resolved three days ago

thanks

h2mwt

I have error code xml2023 and will not allow me to file my return\.

Hi, DO NOT LOOK TO TURBO TAX FOR A SOLUTION.  THEY DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWER. OR IF THEY DO THEY HIDE IT SO IT CAN NOT BE FOUND. I SEE LOTS OF QUESTIONS TO THE SAME PROBLEM BUT NO ANSWER, REPEAT NO ANSWER. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME LOOKING.

h2mwt

I am using Turbotax CD and downloading on computer. Error code xml2023 came up when I went to send to tax dept. Previous returns went fine.

HW

@h2mwt Please double check your personal and contact details, like the spelling of your name, your address (ex: Postal Code should have a space), SIN.  Please also make sure that your personal info matches what the CRA has on file for you.

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.