Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When using Netfile I received a message that there is a Script error. I didn't proceed any further?

@TurboImpotBrenda1  

Seems the script errors have disappeared but i didn't submit my return to CRA as i had used your online option and that worked for me.

Thanks for the update!

Terson

When using Netfile I received a message that there is a Script error. I didn't proceed any further?

Thank you for letting us know 🙂 

Thank you,  Susan. I was able to submit a Netfile return today without any script errors.

Ron McRae

I received a script error message when trying to netfile.  What can

I do to get past this blockage?

@Ron McRae If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, please make sure that it's updated. You can also try reinstalling the software using the download from our website. You can download the current version of TurboTax CD/download edition here:  Choose the 2023 TurboTax edition you need (for Windows).