Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bramalea79
Returning Member

Which return to download for T4A, T5, T4RIF, OAS, CPP, T3, T5008, medical slips???

3 Replies

Which return to download for T4A, T5, T4RIF, OAS, CPP, T3, T5008, medical slips???

As you have a T5 slip, you would need to use Premier or higher if you want to use TurboTax Online.

If you want to use TurboTax CD/Download, you can use any version, but we would recommend Premier.

Bramalea79
Returning Member

Thanks for reply.  Premier it is!  Can you enter medical slips (a lot for 2022) on Premier?  Can you file a joint return?  We are married, retired seniors!  Last year I read so many horror reviews - changes made to product - return used for years now did not accept certain claims - I forget, maybe investments or medical claims!

I freaked out and my husband who doesn't understand how I do a tax return, felt bad for me.  So he phoned H & R Block, answered some questions and was quoted $125 each.  We went there and had our usual joint return done; went to pay and joint filing was an extra $99 each!   When my husband phoned for price, joint filing did not come up!  TOTAL BILL $456!!!!

Yes, you will be able to claim medical expenses as you do your spousal/joint returns with our Premier version. To see what is included please compare our product at our TurboTax Online link.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.