Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eand
Returning Member

Won't accept my credit card

Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 23.28.23.pngI've reached the last step before netfiling, paying for an upgraded form because of interest income (seems to be a new requirement this year, but okay). I entered my credit card information and Turbotax said my card was not accepted and I should review my address. I tried revising the address a couple times and received same notification. However my credit statement shows each of these attempts as pending charges. I hope I can dispute the charges, but even so, I still cannot finish with filing my return if the website is broken and will not register my card. 

Please advise. 

5 Replies

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608, who can view your screen and assist you further.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I called the suggested number and just an automated voice telling me they will send information to my email.  They just keep sending me the same number.  I want to be able to talk to a person as to why you will not accept my credit card information.  It shows 7 times as pending charges on my card.  I've called the card company and they say there is no problem! Frustrating!!

Sorry to hear about the issue you are having. When you contact our phone support team at 1-888-289-8608 it will ask the reason for your call. Please say "speak to an agent" instead of saying the issue.

Eand
Returning Member

I live outside of the country. Is there an email I can contact instead of a phone number please?

TurboTax accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express. You will not be charged for something that wasn't purchased, the amount will drop off your credit card. Can you please try purchasing through one of our online retailers in which your credit card may be accepted. https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax/software/where-to-buy