I need to download the last 3 pages (Other Credits) of the Non-Resident of Canada related tax form but can't find this anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get that?

I wasn't able to use the Income Tax & Benefit Return For Non-Residents & Deemed Residents Of Canada that was filled by this TURBO TAX service since it said duplicate copy on it. I have retrieved all the separate PDF's that make up this form, but can't find a PDF for the last 3 pages (Other Credits). It comes after Allowable Amount Of Non-Refundable Tax Credits - Schedule B. I'm not sure if I actually need to submit this as well to the CRA. Any advice would be appreciated. See the attached document that I received from TURBO TAX. I'm trying to find the "Other Credits" section which runs from page 12 to 14 within a fillable PDF somewhere on the internet so I can submit this by mail as well to the CRA.

Answer

To resolve your printing issue, please try uninstalling & reinstalling the program using the download from our website. It will not delete any of you saved returns.

Before you begin

Before you uninstall TurboTax, create a back-up copy of your tax return.

1. Locate your tax return in the folder where you saved it.
  2. Right-click the return file with your mouse, then select Copy.
  3. Right-click within the folder and select Paste.
  4. Move the copied file to the back-up location of your choice (such as a portable hard drive).

Instructions for uninstalling TurboTax

To uninstall the TurboTax CD/download edition, complete the following steps.

1. Enter “uninstall” in the Type here to search field at the bottom-left area of your screen.

2. Select Add or remove programs from the options that appear.

3. Enter “TurboTax” in the Search this list field on the Apps & features step.

A list of programs appears.

4. Select the TurboTax program you want to uninstall.

5. Select Uninstall in the section associated with that TurboTax program.

6. Select Uninstall in the window that appears.

The TurboTax program has been removed from your computer.

Note: The TurboTax CD/download edition is compatible with Windows and doesn’t work on Mac computers.

Related information

HOW14530
p_cg_tto_us_lc_na_question:L2C5UV6EI_CAN_en_CA

Note: If you purchased TurboTax on CD and it won’t install, please download a copy of the software from this link instead: Download the CD/download edition of TurboTax

Things you need to consider before you begin installing TurboTax

• To ensure that TurboTax is compatible with your system, review the system requirements.
  • Keep your TurboTax installation key
  • Log on to Windows using an account with administrator privileges; that is, do NOT use guest accounts or standard user accounts. (How to determine user account type in Windows)
  • To activate your TurboTax software, make sure you have Internet access from your computer. Alternatively, you can activate TurboTax over the phone.
  • To ensure that the TurboTax activation process over the Internet goes smoothly, consider temporarily disabling all antivirus, firewall, and antispyware software.

Step-by-step instructions for installing TurboTax

1. Open the Downloads folder or the location where you downloaded the TurboTax installer.
  2. To start the installation process, double-click the TurboTax installer.
    The TurboTax installer file name is TurboTaxXXXX_*YYYY.exe, where XXXX represents the tax year and *YYYY represents the build number.
  3. Follow the instructions on the screen, clicking Next to move through the process.
  4. On the Ready to Install screen, select Install.
  5. Once the installation is complete, select Finish.
    The Enter Installation Key window appears.
  6. Enter your installation key and select Next.
    The Choose Activation Method screen appears.
  7. Select an activation method and complete the instructions on the screen.
    (We recommend Internet Activation.)

Things to do after you finish installing

Enable all antivirus, firewall, and antispyware software if you disabled them before installing TurboTax.

Related Information

HOW25994
p_cg_tto_us_lc_na_question:L5Cs8jusK_CA_en_CA

When you mail your return to the CRA you need to use the condensed version with the barcode on it, not the archive version (with “duplicate” on it).

Here are instructions on how to print a copy of your tax return to mail to the CRA:

TurboTax CD/Download EasyStep Mode:

1. On the left side menu, select File, and then select NETFILE or Print.

2. Click the Start button.

3. Select “I want to print and mail my return” and click Continue.

4. Continue through until and you will eventually get the option to print the CRA copy of your return.

TurboTax CD/Download Form Mode:

1. Under the File menu at the top left, select Print, then Print Return.

2. Click Continue on the “Save a copy” page.

3. Then next page will allow you to print the CRA copy of your return, or save a PDF of the CRA copy.

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Original
TurboTaxSusan , Moderator

No answers have been posted

More Actions

People come to TurboTax AnswerXchange for help and answers—we want to let them know that we're here to listen and share our knowledge. We do that with the style and format of our responses. Here are five guidelines:

1. Keep it conversational. When answering questions, write like you speak. Imagine you're explaining something to a trusted friend, using simple, everyday language. Avoid jargon and technical terms when possible. When no other word will do, explain technical terms in plain English.
  2. Be clear and state the answer right up front. Ask yourself what specific information the person really needs and then provide it. Stick to the topic and avoid unnecessary details. Break information down into a numbered or bulleted list and highlight the most important details in bold.
  3. Be concise. Aim for no more than two short sentences in a paragraph, and try to keep paragraphs to two lines. A wall of text can look intimidating and many won't read it, so break it up. It's okay to link to other resources for more details, but avoid giving answers that contain little more than a link.
  4. Be a good listener. When people post very general questions, take a second to try to understand what they're really looking for. Then, provide a response that guides them to the best possible outcome.
  5. Be encouraging and positive. Look for ways to eliminate uncertainty by anticipating people's concerns. Make it apparent that we really like helping them achieve positive outcomes.

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community