Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrs1954bu

How do I enter boxes 24,25 or 26 on the T5 form? The help says there is an 'other boxes' button that would solve this, - but I can't see it. Where is it?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I enter boxes 24,25 or 26 on the T5 form? The help says there is an 'other boxes' button that would solve this, - but I can't see it. Where is it?

While in the Forms view of your TurboTax Installed version, open the T5 slip and click on the blue box Eligible dividends (24,25,26). Make your entries in the pop-up box that appears.

The EasyStep view of the T5 has the boxes available for entries. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Which version of TurboTax are you using? And is it installed in your computer by CD/Download, or is it Online?
jrs1954bu

Online download, TurboTax Premier 2018 - All updates installed

While in the Forms view of your TurboTax Installed version, open the T5 slip and click on the blue box Eligible dividends (24,25,26). Make your entries in the pop-up box that appears.

The EasyStep view of the T5 has the boxes available for entries. 

In the T5 Slip window, right click on the light blue row with ... in column next to or right of "Eligible Dividends (24,25,26)", a small grey pop-up screen with boxes 24, 25 and 26 will be displayed for entry. 

Wes40
Returning Member

T5 blue box total for 24,25,26 will not enter correctly.  Missing 4th number on

@Wes40 Can you please provide more information about your problem? In TurboTax CD/Download forms mode, when you click on the blue box for T5 boxes 24 25 & 26, it's only supposed to show 3 boxes.