Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Refiling 2022 due to missed RRSP slip. Do I use the RRSP deduction limit for 2022 (from 2021 NOA) before or after "Unused RRSP Contributions" as 2022 deduction limit in RRSP profile in Turbo Tax?Also, if contributions made in 2022 exceed the limit af... read more
snelltracy ‎Posted 8 hours ago
I'm having trouble finding a definitive answer to this question... My spouse passed away in February 2024... when filling out the returns for 2023, if I answer the question "are you filing a return for a deceased person?" with "yes" it seems to assum... read more
Trinquilla ‎Posted 13 hours ago
Hello I forgot my cra netfile code, so I cannot sign into my account and make sure things are correct can you guys tell me if there a visa wending in 3301
danielhenry916-g ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 16 hours ago by TurboTaxBrenda
HELP!!! My father passed away in 2021; while trying to NETFILE my mothers return i keep getting error 2409. Any idea on how i can correct this?
stephtorch ‎Posted April 27, 2022 | Latest post 16 hours ago by TurboTaxBrenda
I am using a Mac computer and turbo seems to only offer a windows download. Am I looking in the wrong place?
randy-mccarthy5 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by InnaE
Hello, Once my returns were complete and passed the final Netfile Quebec check, I was not able to fill and received the following message. :The 'U255' element is invalid - The value '-474.34' is invalid according to its datatype 'http://www.revenuque... read more
Gloria21 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post Thursday by Moussi2
Hi expert. I did me and my spouse tax using Turbo tax every year and fill on both my sons as dependents. My elder son now studying in university and he is 20 years old. We didn't realize that he need to start filing his own tax. We get him to registe... read more
Bullzeyes ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Thursday by Moussi2
I just turned 18 in 2023, and I don't have tax returns from 2022 obviously. I entered it as $0 and then tried my Bursary amount, but it still keeps saying that it's incorrect.
lelouchie ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by InnaE
I posted this question in a previous question, but have decided to post it as a new question as it seems pertinent and important. First, let me cover what I already know.From my research on this community forum, I understand that there are two ways t... read more
adriankcooktaxes ‎Posted March 11, 2020 | Latest post Wednesday by TurboTaxSusan
Top Contributors