Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant file Netfile my Quebec tax return. It keeps coming back with a transmission error with no information available. Is anyone else experiencing this?

9 Replies

I cant file Netfile my Quebec tax return. It keeps coming back with a transmission error with no information available. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.

Hi,  I spent an hour on the phone with support, they couldn't resolve the issue.  They said they will open a case and had me send the care file, but then I received an email saying the case is closed.

Got a phone message from a Ryan C asking to call back and ask for him so I can send a care file (again?), but I cannot get through the automated answering system to speak to him.

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance please call 1-888-829-8608. When the message asks if you want an email say NO to get to a live person.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

as-1

I'm having the same problem. I called the number previously listed and also called Revenu Quebec. It's still giving me the same error with no code. I also tried submitting from my phone and in incognito mode. Has anyone found a solution??? 

Urvi

Did you find any solution? I have the same issue.

as-1

Hi Urvi, I had three separate phone calls with very nice TurboTax staff but they couldn't find a solution that would allow me to netfile. So, I used different software  and filed within 15 minutes. 

One of the reasons has been that your full name or address is different than what the Revenu Quebec has on file for you.

Nothing has worked to solve this.  My son's tax return was also stuck because of this.  Have to mail and wait much longer for this refund.  

Having been a long time Turbo Tax client my experience with your new software has not been a good one and I will be switching to another software next year.

Thank you for your feedback.