Autofill starts ok, CRA log in is ok, process completes. I return to TurboTax and the download is indicated. But when it completes. TurboTax says "We couldn't find any slips or other info for you". And indication is that I need to input the forms manually. DISAPPOINTING!
I can see my T3, T4, T5 slips when I log in directly to CRA My Account. I know they are there.
Spoke to TurboxTax support - she said it was a CRA problem. Spoke to CRA - they said to talk to my tax software provider.
I would recommend trying one more option.
1. Select "forms" view, located at the top in the blue bar.
2. From the File menu up top, select File.
2. Select Import tax data from CRA/RQ.
This takes you to the <Name>, let’s get a jump-start by downloading your tax info into your return step.
3. Select Import next to the return you want to download your tax information for.
4. Follow the instructions to download your slips and other information.
After you complete the form and go through the steps, the phone number to speak to a TurboTax agent appears on the page. You can also see the approximate wait time.
Standard hours of operation
Year round, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Eastern Time (both English and French)
Extended hours of operation
Only from February 18 to April 30, 7 days a week: