Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
l97ricci

I lost the activation code (required for filing) (email was deleted). How can I recover it?

27 Replies

I lost the activation code (required for filing) (email was deleted). How can I recover it?

I don't see a purchase of an online pre-payment code or cd/download purchase associated with the email address you used to post here on the community. Please give us a call: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013

I too have lost my activation code.  I must've deleted the email cause it's not in my inbox. I purchased TurboTax software around 9 May.  How can I get my activation code? I've tried to find a history of purchases, but I don't see it. My one complaint about the website is it's entirely focused on selling.

B

roypl409

I purchased turbo tax on order # E[phone number removed]. The product activation code is [phone number removed]940525222

Filing my tax and it's asking for an activation code or I have to pay again. What's the purpose of paying for the product if I have to pay again for filing?

evonboeck

Can you check mine please? I changed computers doing a backup and restore and now it's asking for an activation code, of which i can't find.

We would like to assist you. Can you please contact us via private message on Facebook or Twitter.

Bpamoore
Returning Member

Hi, 

I have used TurboTax for years.  My computer seems ready to crash so I got a new one.  I put the TurboTax file on it, and it is asking for the license code, which I lost.  

Can you help?

B

Hello,

I have been using Turbo tax (previously quick tax)  for around 20 years.

I buy the software every year. My computer got crashed and got formatted.

I cannot find the product key number to reinstall.

My phone number [phone number removed]. email [email address removed].

How do I recover the download/product key#?

Please advise.

{name]

edvj5
Returning Member

I have deleted my emails with license code, also. How can I get one from intuit?

Trying to locate another activation  code for my turbotax 2020