Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lindadw1951
Returning Member

I purchased the online edition for 2020 turbo tax but am unable to sign in - even after entering my User Id and password plus verification code

7 Replies

I purchased the online edition for 2020 turbo tax but am unable to sign in - even after entering my User Id and password plus verification code

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact us by phone. To talk to our phone support team, visit https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/. After entering some basic info about what you need help with, the page will give you the phone number for the team best suited to help.

MDAYoung

Re: I purchased the online edition for 2020 turbo tax but am unable to sign in - even after entering my User Id and password plus

was working on it yesterday and got put out before I could send to CRA and print document. Tried again today and unable to to get my document from yesterday.

require a key  number  purchased twice  april 17th  order  number   want to  file one  more tax  also purchased  got a key no  april  6th key number was no good

email [email address removed]

Have put in the information multiple times but our file does not come up.  The system just keeps going around in circles.

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.