Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gary Scott
Returning Member

installing standard program, .fourth request...does anyone have an answer. I really think I bought a faulty product this year. NOW I WANT MY MONEY BACK. Since a return address does not appear on the packaging or any web site, I would like so advice

3 Replies

installing standard program, .fourth request...does anyone have an answer. I really think I bought a faulty product this year. NOW I WANT MY MONEY BACK. Since a return address does not appear on the packaging or any web site, I would like so advice

This FAQ tells you how to install TurboTax CD/Download: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/product-information/help/how-do-i-install-turbotax-fo...

If you would like to request a refund, please use the form on this FAQ to do so: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/after-you-file-questions/help/how-do-i-get-a-refund-f...

Dapar

My data is not completed in the summery and for some reason I am getting a refund larger than my income.

@Dapar The refund/amount owing is only an estimate until you have entered all your data.

If you are still seeing a refund that is too large after entering all your info, then go back and check that you have entered everything correctly. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.