Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wfreda44

What happened to my turbo tax copy? Did I complete the tax form and how can I receive a copy?

I started to fill out the last page of payment information.  I was eligible for a free Turbo tax form.  Did my application go to Canada Revenue?  Do I have to start all over again?  I did not get a copy of all the pages I had filled out. I could not get the bottom of the page to scroll up.  Thank you.  

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
TaxHelp5

What happened to my turbo tax copy? Did I complete the tax form and how can I receive a copy?

Try logging back in to your online account with another browser. Some customers have reported issues with a browser that hasn't been updated lately. Then you will need to go back to the filing section, continue with the payment screen and file your return after that.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
TaxHelp5

Try logging back in to your online account with another browser. Some customers have reported issues with a browser that hasn't been updated lately. Then you will need to go back to the filing section, continue with the payment screen and file your return after that.

I did my taxes through you yesterday and everything was fine. got to the end and then tried to print a copy of my order.  it printed the last page with a transacation # T[phone number removed]  on it, but did not print all the other pages.  

I have done my taxes for the last 3 years with you and never had this problem before.  now I CAN NOT go in to find my tax report to print again.   PLEASE SEND ME A COPY OF THE TAXES I JUST FILED UNDER THIS TRANSACTION #

thank you  Doreen 

@Doreen Thompson

Although we cannot provide you with a copy of your return, we can certainly help you locate it.

Please follow our TurboTax FAQ link to answer a few questions: Why can't I find my return?

When you succeed in locating your return, you can then follow this link: How do I print my return in the Online version?

I did not put my net income

@4371

A little more information would be needed to help you.

Though, if you prefer, you can talk to our phone support team, visit https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/.

After entering some basic info about what you need help with, the page will give you the phone number for the team best suited to help.

I hope this is useful.