Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Importing your data
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Joint Accounts (T5) are with person, not my spouse, so 3 issues arise in Turbo Tax:-I can find nowhere no where to name or give SIN of joint holder;please reply if you found it -the box for giving % split states that it is for spouse; I can find no w... read more
redraes ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Monday by TurboTaxSusan
All my tax history is under one Intuit account I use for Turbo Tax, but I accidentally created my 2023 return under a different Intuit account, which is one I use for QBO.
catcity13 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by TurboTaxGinette
I used a friends profile to file my taxes last year, but I want to do this years tax return under my own profile/account.
billyraven92 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Saturday by TurboTaxBrenda
 I have logged on to CRA. BHow do I return to turbo?
pmufford-icloud- ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by TurboTaxGinette
After entering all my income information the program calculated total income incorrectly, to a amount almost 10K to high. how do I correct and report this problem so I can still Nettle
cm1000 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by TurboTaxGinette
Hello, I began preparing mine and my wife's returns jointly but now I'd like to file them separately. How do I separate the returns without having to delete the whole thing and start from scratch?
sbirhane ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by TurboTaxSusan
I purchased the Home and Business from Costco yesterday to use the software on my desktop. Before today, I have always done my taxes online via turbotax.ca. When trying to transfer my 2022 taxes, the software doesn't recognize my 2022 online tax form... read more
unforgiven349 ‎Posted February 14, 2024 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by HarryHYLee
Top Contributors