Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
magicpoo

I want to talk to a human who works for turbo tax canada and can explain why my tax return shows up as finished on the site but was not sent to revenue canada.

Why is there not a phone contact number? I can't believe that this system works better than real time human to human conversation.
4 Replies

I want to talk to a human who works for turbo tax canada and can explain why my tax return shows up as finished on the site but was not sent to revenue canada.

We each have to netfile our own returns.  This cannot be done for us because that requires particular proof of signature from each user on a T183 to show that somebody else is authorized to send it.  Do you recall, if after paying the fee, did you continue through the program to netfile the return and get the confirmation from CRA that they received it?

Visit our Contact Us page: https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/.

On this page, you'll be prompted enter from basic info on what you need help with, so we can route you to the best phone support team to take your call.

Baulne

I would like to have a human call me at [phone number removed].  Yesterday I spoke with Simal for over one hour because Turbo lost where you filed a copy of my mastercard.  I don't think you have filed for me yet although I did receive a email saying you have now located my payment. 

This is a shoddy way to run a business, especially when a friend told me you where the best. Not in my opion. Simal promised that she would call me bck and it now 3.45 and i have yet to receive a call. 

Thank you

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance please call 1-888-829-8608.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.