Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could I get a print out of my 2019 tax today

5 Replies

2022 UPDATE: The TurboTax Online 2019 service is no longer available. If you would like a copy of your 2019 tax return, please login to TurboTax Online.  On the "Great to see you again!" page, scroll down to the bottom and click "Open" to the right of "Access your filed tax returns". You will then see a list of all your previously filed tax returns. Click on the year you want to see links to PDF files or the return, which you can download and print.

For current year tax returns:

If you want to save and print a bar code copy of your return to mail to the CRA, click on the “Find” icon in the top right and search for “CRA”. Select “CRA Online Mail” from the list, then click the “Go” button. Continue from this point to get to the Filing Hub where you will get a “Print & Mail Your Return(s)” button. You may need to run the review to get to that page, if you haven’t already done so.

If you would like to print/save a copy of your return for your records, do the same as above. But instead of clicking on “Print & Mail Your Return(s)” on the Filing Hub page, click Continue. This will bring you to a page where you can download a copy of your full tax return(s).

@retamal

Do you need a copy of your previously filed 2018 tax return? Or are you needing to print a copy of your 2019 tax return which has not been filed yet?

Follow this link to find instructions on Printing/Saving a copy of your tax return using TurboTax Online: 

NOTE: A PDF copy of your 2019 tax return can be printed out once you complete the payment process in TurboTax Online. Please note, you must do this even if you are using the FREE version of the software. 2019 tax returns cannot be NetFiled until February 24th, 2020

Because we are still in the process of putting some finishing touches on certain forms in TurboTax, you will not be able to print your tax return, at the earliest Wednesday, February 26th, 2020 after 5 pm, we appreciate your patience! 

Once these forms have been finalized, and you are ready to print your tax return, review instructions below:

The option to print a tax return becomes visible only after you pay for that specific tax return. After you pay, (For FREE users the process is the same) the FILE menu lists the print options available to you. 

To print for the purpose of mailing to the CRA or save a copy for your own records for your current tax return, follow the directives provided below:

Two options for printing;

• a) one is to print and mail to the CRA which will provide you with a PDF with no watermarks, or
  • b) you can skip the print & mail and click continue which will give you the option to print for your own records (with watermarks) before you Netfile.

After payment has been processed, in the side menu, select FILE, and then select Print & Mail your return to access the PDF without watermarks.

See screenshots below:

On the next page that appears, select the link to open a PDF copy of your return, which will download to your computer automatically, open the PDF and click on Print, this will be the copy you would send to the CRA without the watermark on it.

Hit Done – you will then be directed to the following screen below, which will allow you to download a copy with watermarks for your own records.

Tada!!! Happy Filing!

Hi I need to finish my 2019 taxes and print them off and file them how can this be accessed to be done. we were at the filing stage for it but are having troubles pulling that one up.

Did you save your return? Try logging in here- https://ww1.2019.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca/signin?_swlg=en

Make sure that you are using the same credentials as you used when completing  your 2019 TurboTax return.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.