Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
love8729

Having problem printing return

7 Replies

Are you still having this issue? If so, can you provide more details? Are you seeing an error message or is something not coming out right? Also, are you doing your taxes for 2018, 2019 or a different year?
HeatherST

Every time I try to print my return it tells me I haven't done my review. I've done the review 5 times now.  It tells me there are no errors. So I go to print and it starts all over again.

HeatherST

PS it's for 2017

Can you go directly to FILE? If so then follow these instructions

abbanker

trying to download & print my 2019 returns...…...no error message given but not allowing me to do so!

@abbanker Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online? If you are using TurboTax Online, is it downloading to your Downloads folder instead of opening to view?

When printing Returns for a couple, when I try to print the Return for the spouse, it keeps printing the spouse's Return that I had just printed, even though I have selected to have the other spouse's printed. This happened to me in 2022 and is continuing in the 2023 forms. What am I not doing right, or doing wrong. Before 2022 I never had a problem when printing both spouses' Returns.