Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
83tam-

Should my T1 general condensed form be printed single- or double-sided? I'll be mailing it to the CRA.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Should my T1 general condensed form be printed single- or double-sided? I'll be mailing it to the CRA.

The Canada Revenue Agency indicates no preference for the T1 general being printed one-sided or double-sided. 

For more information, please view our TurboTax FAQ links below.

How do I print/save a copy of my tax return (Online version)? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH7cou4iGRc&feature=youtu.be

View solution in original post

3 Replies

The Canada Revenue Agency indicates no preference for the T1 general being printed one-sided or double-sided. 

For more information, please view our TurboTax FAQ links below.

How do I print/save a copy of my tax return (Online version)? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH7cou4iGRc&feature=youtu.be

Doodle0416
Returning Member

How to you print the T1 Condensed in Turbotax?  Without the watermark on it so I can mail it.

@Doodle0416 If you are using TurboTax Online, select File > Filing Hub* from the left side menu. Then click on "Print & Mail your return(s)" to go to a page where you can download a special version of your return to print off and mail.

*If you don’t see the Filing Hub option under File, then select CRA Online Mail and continue forward from there to get to the Filing Hub.

This Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) webpage has a list of where you can mail your return: Where to mail your paper T1 return