Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Quebec taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I live in Quebec but worked remotely for an Ontario-based company. I received a T4 but no RL1. When I enter the T4 and choose to skip the RL1 (as per instructions I've seen in this Community), TurboTax still automatically puts an amount in box A in t... read more
mitsha ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Wednesday by TurboTaxBrenda
While filling out my 2023 tax return and comparing to 2022, I realized I failed to claim $750 of federal tax credit from my FTQ (A Quebec worker fund) contributions in 2022. I am already claiming a $750 federal tax credit this year for my 2023 contri... read more
efortin6 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Monday by TurboTaxGinette
My wife is non resident and no SIN number. while filling her information, what SIN Number should I put? if I leave it blank, the space turn red. Thank you.
Oeniola2 ‎Posted March 22, 2024 | Latest post March 22, 2024 by TurboTaxGinette
R1 only has values in Box J and Box L which add up to the total in Box A. Do I add Box A to the amount in Box 14 from the T4 in Turbotax? Or just include Box J and Box L and leave Box A as transferred from the T4?
Moondog79 ‎Posted March 2, 2024 | Latest post March 19, 2024 by PatrickTax
I live in Quebec, but work in Ontario. I received a T4 for my employment income and a RL-1 for the employer paid portion of my health benefits (~$2500), which is considered as income in Quebec. I am trying to claim work from home expenses on my Quebe... read more
niklu1 ‎Posted March 11, 2024 | Latest post March 19, 2024 by PatrickTax
I am a resident of Quebec, working in the province, and I received two T4s and one RL-1 from the same employer. When I try to enter the RL-1 slip on it's own, I cannot edit box C. I know it's supposed to match box 18 of the matching T4 slip but since... read more
tuna2015 ‎Posted April 25, 2023 | Latest post March 19, 2024 by PatrickTax
How can I report 2 T4 and 1 RL-1 from same employer? When I entered it separately, I had netfile error. What can I do.
Oeniola3 ‎Posted March 16, 2024 | Latest post March 17, 2024 by Oeniola3
I have a situation where I have income exempt from Federal tax that I enter on line 25600 but the amount is different for Quebec and there is no "Quebec if different" option available. The same federal amount is then automatically entered on the Queb... read more
Jeffrey D ‎Posted March 16, 2024 | Latest post March 16, 2024 by TurboTaxSusan
Line 85 should fill the smallest amount of line 41 or 50. There are amounts in both those fields but neither amount gets posted on either spouse's return. I cannot override the value or won't be able to file via ImpotNet. Please advise what to do.
SatiRenee ‎Posted April 24, 2023 | Latest post April 29, 2023 by TurboTaxSusan
HII am in Alberta but have a Releve 5 and the 2022 online version of Turbotax. I cannot figure out how to enter it. My RL 2 is fine with the T4A(p). 2021 Turbo Tax CD version allowed me to click on TSLips and I could see Quebec but the online version... read more
mjr7895 ‎Posted April 16, 2023 | Latest post April 27, 2023 by TurboTaxGinette
Top Contributors