Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to increase font size? I have to use a magnifying glass. I do not have this issue with any other program or app

I've been using Turbotax for some 15 years, not online. The size of the text is a permanent problem and given that the future population will have many more older people than we currently have, the development team really should take a look at this.  It's a problem that is not just going to go away.

Is there any way to increase font size? I have to use a magnifying glass. I do not have this issue with any other program or app

We appreciate your feedback, In TurboTax CD/download, if you click on "View" on the top left and then on "Zoom," then zoom in, this will make your font size bigger. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

rzuo

I'm using CD on Mac. Menubar > window > Zoom can only increase the whole window little. Not help to solve using larger font problem.

@rzuo We don't support TurboTax CD/Download on Mac in Canada, as it is for Windows only.  For assistance with U.S. taxes and U.S. versions of TurboTax, please visit the website for TurboTax USA.

So after entering about half of the data for my wife and I, we get to the part where TurboTax asks you if you want to use the RRSP maximizer wizard and wham!  Good luck reading THAT miniature chart!  At least I can read the part that suggests a best case scenario contribution but have no idea what the mini colour chart says!  But I have a super old fashioned magnifier lens that my grandpa gave me and it did the trick and I was able to read the critical numbers allowing me to continue with my return. 

Pedundon

I use the Mac download version. Can you help me to enlarge the font size?

Unfortunately, as you can see above, we are not equipped to help you with this. You may try to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. 

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

YM56

Where’s the blue bar with the (AA)? My blue bar is blank? And I also am having a problem w/ the size 8 font or maybe it’s even smaller ?

@YM56 You may need to change the scaling or resolution in your Windows settings.

kennett

So there is no way to fix this? This is absurd! I'm using a macbook and the font is probably 4 or 5.