Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information related to Covid-19 and how to get help if you lost your job, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Checking the status of your tax return/refund
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Instructions for the 2019 online edition of TurboTax In the upper-left area of the left-hand navigation menu, select 2019 TAX REFUND or 2019 BALANCE DUE (whichever text appears). Select View detailed tax summary. The Name: Detailed Tax Summary step a... read more
Submit your return through TurboTax using CRA’s NETFILE service or by mail. Note: If you successfully submit your return using CRA’s NETFILE service, TurboTax displays your CRA confirmation number. Here’s how to find your NETFILE confirmation number ... read more
I filed my taxes 3 days ago and received zero notifications that they were accepted. Checked this morning (3 days later) and said I did not file taxes and it is going to charge me again to file. I checked my banking and Intuit already charged me the ... read more
Instructions for the 2019 online edition of TurboTax In the upper-left area of the left-hand navigation menu, select 2019 TAX REFUND or 2019 BALANCE DUE (whichever text appears). Select View detailed tax summary. The Name: Detailed Tax Summary step a... read more
Submit your return through TurboTax using CRA’s NETFILE service or by mail. Note: If you successfully submit your return using CRA’s NETFILE service, TurboTax displays your CRA confirmation number. Here’s how to find your NETFILE confirmation number ... read more
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Returning? Sign in