Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troubleshooting
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I was helping my parents do their taxes using Turbo Tax Premier Online, and then had a sticker shock when he was going to pay. I have Turbo Tax Premier Download and had 9 unused returns, so we decided to do my parents taxes via my Download instead. I... read more
scarfinv ‎Posted March 27, 2024 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by SS007Fly
I am trying to install TurboTax CD/Download and the disc is not working properly.
Moderator ‎Posted March 30, 2024 | Latest post March 30, 2024 by TurboTaxSusan
Hello, I have a T5/RL3 slip with an amount on box13/case D only. Turbotax keeps showing the same error even if i completely delete the slips: Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiply by 138% plus your act... read more
Onutza ‎Posted August 4, 2020 | Latest post March 28, 2024 by willy2
I just noticed this and called TurboTax Support, and did a screen share of my downloaded 2023 TurboTax Online Self-Employed PDF return with their Tier1 and Tier 2 agents:Although the 3-page Cumulative Net Investment Loss (CNIL ) T936 was included the... read more
switchflaka ‎Posted March 9, 2024 | Latest post March 25, 2024 by muskokabala
I completed my return on Apr 30 and paid both Turbotax and what I owed CRA, Email confirmations confirm both. I Filed through Turbo tax with Netfile. Yet I keep getting Emails saying I haven’t filed yet and that I still owe on my Turbotax account. I’... read more
Mikey918 ‎Posted 4 hours ago
I immigrated to Canada two years ago and did not apply child care benefit for my 5-year-old till now. I read from the form that I need to submit supporting documents to prove that I’m the primary caregiver if the application is late for more than 11 ... read more
sisimui ‎Posted 5 hours ago
Turbo Tax keeps defaulting to my spouse and I were NOT cohabitating on December 31, 2023, on the Canada Worker Benefit page???? I have gone through every single entry, for both my wife and I several times, to ensure all information indicates we do li... read more
David268 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post 6 hours ago by David268
Tried to file taxes said, " Click here to get tech support and give them code "xml2023", can you pleae tell me how to fix this.
rickcolinstone ‎Posted 8 hours ago
Hi! I’m trying to Netfile my mom’s return and the CRA one worked but the Revenu QC one says: The MDR901 element is invalid. The value (phone number) in invalid according to it’s data type. The pattern constraint failed. I tried changing her phone num... read more
MoogleMoo13 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 8 hours ago by MoogleMoo13
Top Contributors