Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2023 standard edition opens a blank screen

@hladha01 @hladha01 ,  I just called the support line, and tried different options, finally reached a real person.

Thank you for the suggestion. however, it doesn't work for me either. This time, I even uninstalled the Norton from my PC, but still have the blank screen.

image (1).png

image.png

We apologize for your wait and have verified that your callback is next on the list to be contacted.

Thank you for your patience.

It is very apparent that Intuit needs to figure out the issue and do an update rather than ask their loyal customer base to change all types of metrics on our computers when it is their issue.    It needs to be fixed, not ask your customers to fix it for you

@TurboTaxGinette , OK, good to hear. Please send me a private message for the timing, I will make myself available. 

@Ray533 As soon as we hear from them we will let you know.

Thank you for your patience.

@N Serena Unfortunately, the blank screen issue seems to be caused by different things for different people. So fixing one cause might not resolve the issue for everyone. If the suggestions in this thread have not helped you, you can either call our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608, or we can set up a callback for you.

I will wait for the update that fixes the issue for everyone, I do not have time to change settings on my computer to make your software work and wait for a call.  I have used your software for over 10 years and never had this issue.    If this continues, I will ask for a refund and try a different software option on the market and you will lose a longtime customer. 

iamjsr

All,

All of a sudden today the white box had a blue strip at the top and the next thing you know it was fully populated and asking for my Licence Code!  Yay!  This was without making any changes at all.  So hopefully this means they fixed it and it will work for everyone! 

It could be, but for me, the support called me back this evening and did the following.

1. Turn off the Windows Defender firewall

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Windows Defender Firewall

2. Add this line in C:\ProgramData\Intuit Canada\tt2023\TTConfig.ini

ICPContingency=1

3. Reinstall the TurboTax 2023.

4. Run it as admin, then there is an option to activate it offline in the browser. 

Thank you for the update and we are happy to hear that you are now able to install your software.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.