Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Authoization fail

I am having an issue with credit card authorization. My credit card works fine with purchases everywhere else. I've called intuit who told me to contact my bank and my bank told me the transactions are not evening being process and that its a intuit turbo tax "website" issue. 

I've read some similar posts from America facing similar issues but it involved them getting accounts unlocked by intuit. When i called Intuit there seemed to be no options for this nor was my account locked.

Has anyone experienced this before? is there a work around? I've got about a month before the deadline to file i believe.

1 Reply

Credit Card Authoization fail

The online edition of TurboTax and the TurboTax mobile app currently accepts the following major credit cards:

• MasterCard
  • Visa
  • American Express

Prepaid credit cards: We also accept prepaid cards from Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.

Note: Before you use a prepaid card, ensure that you have registered the card with the card issuer. Your name, address, and phone number on the TurboTax payment page must match with the info you provided during the registration.

If you were using a credit card that isn't being accepted please contact our customer service for assistance.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.