Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lamo62

Dividend error - help please, cant Netfile for Quebec

As expected, TurboTax incorrectly imported QC slips; after an indepth (and tedious) review, there were two bogus T3/Rel16 that where somehow added during the import.

I removed them (after I verified that they were indeed not valid!), and the error went away. I was then able to submit my reports.

As mentioned, I have encountered this issue last year as well. This seems to be a recurring issue which many people seem to encounter year after year, and should be addressed. I will no longer use this functionality in TurboxTax.

Thank you for the update and your feedback. It is appreciated.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

lamo62

Hi, thank you for your acknowledgment.

However, can you please indicate if this recurring issue with the import functionality, is being actively investigated and a if a resolution is in sight?

Yes, there is an ongoing investigation for the Quebec Netfile issue at the moment. We are not informed as per the estimated time it will take. It will be included in an update asap.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I was never able to solve the problem - I wasted too much time trying to solve it. I finally did manual entries. I have complained to TurboTax for three years and they have done nothing to resolve it. That shows how little they care about solving problems

Why do you keep giving the same advice when it does work? I have updated and reinstalled and reinstalled and reinstalled, reinstalled, ...  

How do you expect everyone to follow those rules?  Why must you make it so complicated when you boast about EasyStep? 

You like to make things difficult when the whole purpose of software is to simplify life.

How disappointing that you don't know how to write code that would make life easier for everyone. Does your software still suffer from a Y2K glitch that you haven't fixed in 14 years?

TurboTax incorrectly imported QC Revenu !  I tried many times , restart TurboTax and start it as Adimin , never get it working. 

How can I get help for this issue .  the phone robot always let me redownload the software .  how can I receive the support agent by phone support ? 

I login the Revenu Quebec , there are  'GET YOUR DOWNLOAD CODE' in menu ,  they explain it 'The download code will allow your accredited tax preparer to download(using Revenu Quebec's secure services) your 2023 tax data (certain data showon certain RI_slips and information slips certain data related to instalment .......)' !! I did not found any where can input the download code  before download data from Revenu quebec in TurboxTax . Only get  input  NOC code blank .