Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message

In get a review error stating that information to calculate the transfer of your spouses unused Saskatchewan tx credits is missing.  The values required are zero but after I enter this the error is still not fixed.  Is this a software issue?  if not any suggestions on how to fix it?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Error Message

The issue with the Saskatchewan Tax Credit Error is expected to be resolved with an update by the end of this week.

For now, we have been advised by the development team that the workaround is to remove the entries from the EasyStep view of TurboTax, then switch to the Forms View and add your entries again. 

We understand the inconvenience of this, and if you need further assistance and wish to NetFile prior to the update release, please reach out to our phone support team.

To do so, follow the instructions in this link: Contact Us

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Error Message

TurboTax is aware of the issue with the transfer of unused Saskatchewan Tax Credits from a spouse. We are currently working to fix this issue with the Download version of TurboTax and will advise our customer when the issue has been resolved in a future update.

We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Error Message

having similar issues with warnings for dependants return. Getting warning related to Capital Cost Allowance but only have basic T4 information to claim

SaskLen

Error Message

Thanks for working on this -- how do I find out when the fix is ready and implemented?

Obviously I'm having this problem and it is preventing me from completing my taxes.

Please advise.

Thanks much.

Len

Error Message

Len, basically they told me that all tax entries were fine and to use the skip errors button to bypass.  I did and my taxes were accepted by CRA with no issue.  Did get a reply from TT saying they were working on the issue but who knows if or when the sw issue will be fixed

Error Message

The issue with the Saskatchewan Tax Credit Error is expected to be resolved with an update by the end of this week.

For now, we have been advised by the development team that the workaround is to remove the entries from the EasyStep view of TurboTax, then switch to the Forms View and add your entries again. 

We understand the inconvenience of this, and if you need further assistance and wish to NetFile prior to the update release, please reach out to our phone support team.

To do so, follow the instructions in this link: Contact Us