Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
serhii1991
Returning Member

Hello! My case number is 1529930633. I was supposed to receive new product in 24 hours, but is already past 48 hours and I still haven't received product key. Thank you

8 Replies

Hello! My case number is 1529930633. I was supposed to receive new product in 24 hours, but is already past 48 hours and I still haven't received product key. Thank you

Please check your junk/spam folder to see if it's gone there.

serhii1991
Returning Member

I checked, nothing

Please verify your email and spam/junk folder as we have just resent the receipt to the email associated to this account. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

serhii1991
Returning Member

My email is: [email address removed] 

serhii1991
Returning Member

I checked again, nothing. Could you make sure you send it to [email address removed]

An email was just sent to you 🙂 

serhii1991
Returning Member

• Got it now. Thanks!

You're welcome.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.