Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kms340

I can't navigate through TurboTax 2018. All links on the left in the Easystep are grey with the lock symbol beside it?

I can't navigate through TurboTax 2018. All links on the left in the Easystep are grey with the lock symbol beside it. I tried to re-download the software but the problem wasn't solved. I'm running Windows 10.

2 Replies

I can't navigate through TurboTax 2018. All links on the left in the Easystep are grey with the lock symbol beside it?

Once you answer the questions in the "Introduction" section of your TurboTax download/installed version, you will be able to continue. These links will remain greyed out until you complete the basic information.

Jane2520

I'm having the same problem. I did my taxes last week up to Netfile, awaiting my husband's net income to file. Now he wants my net income but I can't get back into the return to find the info. It still tells me how much tax I have to pay, so the info's there. I click on the "Introduction" but nothing happens. Please help.