Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there somewhere I can send a complete email to Turbo Tax. I have a lengthy complaint.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Is there somewhere I can send a complete email to Turbo Tax. I have a lengthy complaint.

You can post your letter here on the forum, or feel free to send us a private message on our Facebook page. We'll make sure your feedback reaches the right team.

View solution in original post

19 Replies

You can post your letter here on the forum, or feel free to send us a private message on our Facebook page. We'll make sure your feedback reaches the right team.

I was mislead by internet advertisements that completing my return on line would be free.  when I reached the section to submit my return, it asked for my credit card to charge me 15.95.  I decided that I want to delete my return but was told by your support that I cant delete my file.  this does not sit well with me, then a woman from your support line said it was disabled to just get me off the phone.  I have used the turbotax program for many years and am very unhappy about this problem

We're sorry to hear your experience this year hasn't been ideal. I've escalated your feedback to the appropriate teams.

We do have a version that is 100% free to file. It sounds like you prepared your return in TurboTax Standard instead of TurboTax Free. When you called, the agent on the phone should have suggested you start your return over in our TurboTax Free edition. Once you started a new return, you would have been able to delete the Standard return you had prepared.

I have made two attempts to fill out the "Request a Refund" form linked in the e-mail I received when I purchased the product.  Each time it said my phone number was too long? I am trying this out of desperation.

I would like a full refund of my purchase of February 16 of Turbo Tax Standard 2017 from Intuit: $41. (I can supply the order number if someone contacts me).

I have Windows 10. I started using the product on Feb. 18. The initial profile data went in o'kay, but once I started on the tax return data it got slower and slower. The blue ball would spin for five minutes or more and eventually didn't stop at all. A "not responding" message was on frequently. It became impossible to continue. I had the tech's at my computer service do a tune-up on my laptop. By the time they were finished, it was without cookies or caches, or anything suspicious at all. Everything was updated that could be. After three hours of that, I went back into the Turbo Tax and there was no change. It was impossible to use.

In the middle of the night I went to Turbo Tax Online and used it. I filed today and paid $41.98 to Turbo Tax. Basically I have paid twice.

I would like a full refund of the $41.99 that I paid for the downloadable version before I continue.

Thank-you.                        

Sorry to hear about the trouble you had with TurboTax download.

Please contact our customer service for assistance 

SGariepy

Hello Intuit, hello FOLUKE B., 

You should talk to your colleague, LINDA, before making false assumptions:

·        The software we are always using is the DELUXE (19,95) – we use the same every year

·        This year, we did our taxes with the Deluxe again, but before paying we made a mistake and have selected options we did not want.

·        We did not pay anything or agreed to anything, we called Intuit right away:

o   We spoke with LINDA - she spoke with an Intuit supervisor – we stayed on the phone with her and the supervisor for a good while

o   She asked that we paid the 109$ anyway, and Intuit will proceed to a refund, so we fall back to 19.99

o   we agreed to that, she gave us that number: [removed] as a reference of our discussion.

Now, a refund was made, but I’m short, you still own me money, will you refund me?

And what I’m reading below, has nothing to do with me. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

I need to know what you will do, are you still RESUFING TO REFUND ME?

Serge Gariépy

[phone number removed]

[email address removed]

__________________________________________________________________________________

Serge Gariépy
[phone number removed]
[email address removed]

Le mardi 1 juin 2021, 11:56:39 UTC−4, TurboTax Support <[email address removed]> a écrit :

Dear TurboTax Customer,

Thank you for contacting TurboTax Support.

Here is the information we discussed during our call:

When you go through the TurboTax Online experience, you are not prompted to pay until after you have fully prepared, and are satisfied with the return within TurboTax. The service paid for within TurboTax Online is the preparation of the return. By paying for this service, you are indicating that you are satisfied with the experience. Because of this, orders for TurboTax Online are not covered by our Satisfaction Guarantee.

Thank you,

Foluke B.

I net filed my tax return by Turbo tax on March 3, 2022 but CRA says they didn't get it . What to do? Please check my file by the following email address

Arthur Monsebraaten

e mail address   [email address removed]

I completed the taxes for my son at least a week ago and now I revisited the page to find it had not been submitted to CRA?

Having ultra service has taken control from my hands and I will not do it again. 

I signed the approval from last week but for whatever reason my return has not been filed.  I am extremely frustrated at having to keep revisiting this site with no one to contact but my expert who may be on vacation.  Who knows.  His out of the office is not on. 

Please submit my taxes! NOW or give me control to do it. 

@dustinschell2009 In your return, your Expert’s name will appear beside "Documents" in the top right. You can click on the icon to send them a message.