Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Registration Error

I can confirm that registration is not needed to NETFILE with CRA and I was able to get updates as well.  So registration is not as important as I thought.

I should mention that if you need to contact them via phone there are steps you need to follow before getting technical support. You need to submit a request so here is the link to start this process

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

dalesslu

It will not affect the NetFile.  All that part works well.

agqureshi

I re registered,

I have been using TurboTax for years. Very frustrated this time around. I cannot register, I cannot update, I cannot save to PDF and I cannot print, WTF

Yes I too have been using Intuit & Turbo Tax for many years. This one has been very frustrating in terms of time spent . I too couldn’t register, lost three quarters of my data once, couldn’t bring in2018. But in the end CRA accepted both our tax returns. Now hope they are really there and are righ! 

Yes, our production team is working on this issue. Please note that not registering your product will not interfere with you completing your return and filing. 

You can skip the "register your product"  and you will be able to go back and register your TurboTax product at a later date.

There are multiple threads for this issue.