Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am having technical issues. I get a message that the website is down whenever I click my report. It's been like this since last night. Anyone else have this issue?

The issue still persists for me.

Please have customer support call me during the day on Tuesday, March 5th (Eastern Timezone). Thank you.

I am having technical issues. I get a message that the website is down whenever I click my report. It's been like this since last night. Anyone else have this issue?

@dioria I have put in a call back request for you, but I can't guarantee when they will phone.  They will usually call within 48 business hours.

Quick update... A few weeks ago, a customer service representative from TT reached out to me. They explained why my report was no longer accessible and if we were idled on a page for too long without clicking "save," our report could get lost and access blocked for security reasons. 

This explanation seemed odd to me because I should have been able to access at least my most recently saved version. I've also used TT in the past year and never experienced losing access or being completely blocked to a report even if I was idled. 

They said a team would look into the possibility of retrieving it for me but advised that I start from scratch. I never heard back from them but I just checked and it seems to be fixed. Fingers crossed for no further issues on this report.

Friendly reminder to everyone.... constantly hit "save"! 

We are happy to hear that you were able to retrieve the income tax return that you were working on.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

kimnlogan

I am having this exact same issue. I was advised tech support would work on resolving the issue and be in touch via email within 7-10 business days. 19 business days later, I called back and the issue was still not resolved and they couldn't tell me when it would be resolved. They advised I start a new return. I did, reluctantly, and then after over an hour of inputting my data, I get the puppy error. AGAIN. I am completely baffled as to what to do. TurboTax has not been helpful and I am losing hope with being able to file with them. It's extremely disappointing as I've used them for the past four years and had no issues. This year is a nightmare.

We can understand how frustrating this must be. Have you tried logging in to your return incognito?  

kimnlogan

I just tried in Incognito and I got the puppy error right away - I tried my old return and the new return I started today. Puppy error both times. Any other recommendations would be appreciated. Shall I start a third return from scratch?

You have already cleared the cache and cookies? 

David2611

Hello,

I am having the same issue. I called the support 2 weeks ago and still not fixed.  I was 99% done. Don't want to start over.

Is there a way to escalate this ?

According to your file, an escalation has been created after you spoke to our telephone support team. The issue is being investigated by our teams who will reach out to you once they have a solution.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.