Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our TurboTax application has stopped working properly. It rarely happens; we're sorry it happened when you were using it.

@lyd018 We don't have a Desktop version for Mac in Canada. For assistance with U.S. taxes and U.S. versions of TurboTax, please visit the website for TurboTax USA.

lyd018
Returning Member

Our TurboTax application has stopped working properly. It rarely happens; we're sorry it happened when you were using it.

I'm looking for help with my Canadian turbotax file. I've used it via the website previously with no issues, just logging into the website.

What exactly would you like help with?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

lyd018
Returning Member

If you see the thread above, my return won't open once I log in. I get a puppy dog error page. Really frustrating as it's 2 days work plus over an hour on the phone with an agent. 

@lyd018 

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We're not able to access your return here in community, so if phone support says the file is corrupted and can't be recovered, then unfortunately, you would need to start your return over.